WHAT THIS IS
DayBuddy AB (“DayBuddy”) is the owner of DayBuddy (hereinafter referred to here as the ”Software” or the ”Services”), which is mobile based application that help teams and individuals stay organized and communicate.
We take the private nature of your personal information very seriously, and are committed to protecting it. We have up procedures to ensure that your information is handled
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information two ways: Information we get from your use of our Services, and information you provide to us directly.
We collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 in accordance with the “Terms of service” and section “DayBuddy and children”.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here are some of the ways we may use personal information you provide us:
- To allow you to register for our Services and to administer and process the registration
- To communicate with you about our products, services and related issues
- To transfer information to others as described in this policy or to satisfy our legal, regulatory, compliance, or auditing requirements, including to disclose information to law enforcement authorities upon validly served legal process or a valid judicial instruction (for example, pursuant to a court order)
- To charge you any fees and provide you with a receipt or resolve billing issues associated with your account
- We never share any of your personal information with non-agent third parties without your approval.
DAYBUDDY AND CHILDREN
DayBuddy knowingly collect personal information from children, registration to the Service require parental consent. For details on DayBuddy’s approach to children’s use, please see the section of our “Terms of service” called ”Kids Under 13 and DayBuddy.”
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this policy or our Service in general, please contact us at email@example.com.